About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Words?

So lately I have found myself without a lot to say.  This is a strange thing for me.  Me?  Nothing to say?  How weird is that?  I have no explanation why.  No cause behind it.  Just is.  Could this be a sign of something to continue?  Who would I be without anything to say?  Ok, I babble, everyone does, but nothing meaningful, thought provoking, idiotic, sarcastic?  What is this world coming to?

I'm not depressed.  I'm not sad.  I'm not bouncing with happiness either.  I feel like I have reached a lull... Level, even, not tipped one way or the other.  This is an odd place for me.  Should I snap out of it, or just enjoy the ride?  I'm not sure.  This scares me a little because when things are level, that's when chaos ensues...  Yes, chaos, one of my favorite words.  My life, usually completely chaotic...  Now, level, even, not tipped one way or the other.  I feel like I'm repeating myself.  See what happens when I don't have a lot to say?

I should always have something to say.  Everyone who is anyone says you have to have something to say.  Really?  Everyone who is anyone?  Is nothingness really all that bad?  Ok, I suppose it could be, but in brief excerpts, it can't be all that bad...  Maybe I should enjoy the fact that my mind isn't going 500 miles an hour with 5 million thoughts zipping through one right after the other, and just sit in my nothingness... Nah, this is me we're talking about... I couldn't calm my mind if I tried, but for some reason the thoughts aren't coming out, they're stuck... Lucky for you that they are stuck because I know I tend to say way to much.  I guess I am still saying way too much.  Whew!  I was worrying myself.  I guess I have lots to say. I'm ok.  I'm alright.  My nothingness is something, and my lack of words really isn't.  Thank goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment