About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fight!

Today is not about me, my life, or my struggles, because who says you always have to write about yourself?  It is about something very dear to my heart.  Something that I am proud to say I became a part of last year because of a precious little boy named Asher, and his two amazing parents, Rachel and Jeremy.  Asher has Cystic Fibrosis.  Each day Asher fights to breathe.  No one should have to fight for something that we all have so easily- breath.  Unfortunately, people living with Cystic Fibrosis do just that, fight. 

I always go back to, and have said many times, that I am not one to ask for help, and I definitely am NOT!  Last year I bombarded my family and friends with requests to help find a cure for this horrible disease, and I am going to do it again. Not for me, but for Asher, and Paxon, and all the other sweet innocent children who suffer from this daily fight to breathe...



http://vimeo.com/11828066


Please, please help us find a cure, and make a donation to Cystic Fibrosis!

(The link to my fundraising page is below)

Jennifer Greer is taking strides to make "CF" stand for "Cure Found!" Visit Jennifer's GREAT STRIDES Home Page at http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?walkid=7450&idUser=438422

No comments:

Post a Comment