About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Friends! Great Friends!

Today I was told that I was an amazing person.  I don't know if I would consider myself "amazing", but it made me realize that I truly have a great group of people in my life that I can honestly call friends...  Unfortunately, I don't get to see them very often, but still, who says you have to see people often for them to be an important part of your life?  Not me, that's for sure! 

I don't know what society considers the definition of a friend...

My definition:  it doesn't have to be spending a lot of time with them, although that can be TONS of good times... it's just someone that you can talk to, and someone who will listen right back...it's someone who you know has your back, even if they never have to have it... it's someone who you can say nothing to, but yet say everything, sometimes even without words... it's a shoulder to cry on or a face to laugh with... it's someone who never judges you, but yet isn't afraid to tell you how it really is, and occasionally even tell you to shut up!  There are so many other things that a friend is...

I hope ending 2010 that I have been this for you, and moving into 2011 that I will be this for you... 

To all my "friends", you are all amazing!

1 comment: