About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Cold Day in Hell!

Well, today was a cold day in hell, literally... It snowed in Phoenix, yes snowed.  Freakishly awesome, although other then the snow topped mountains surrounding the city, I didn't see it falling myself, seems I am always in the wrong spot at the wrong time.  Story of my life really...

So, there's a homeless guy living in the bushes at work... I have seen him go in and out the past few days... today my headlights shined directly into his home, box, home, whatever... I kinda feel bad, considering it is so cold outside.  I toyed with the idea of whether or not to leave some blankets and some food by the box, but I'm not working tomorrow, so I won't be over in that area.  I really hope I don't return on Monday to find a dead homeless guy in the bushes, that would really be gross.  I hope his sleeping bag keeps him warm.

I have so many friends that are going through so much right now, and they are all in other states.  This tears at my heart because I cannot be there for them, other than just a ear to listen.  Why is it when you need someone the most, they are always so far away?  I know myself, after the last year and all the struggles I've gone through, sometimes a friend is the one thing you need the most. 

I really hope that 2011 is a better year for everyone.  My hope is that the bad, struggles, and feelings of hopelessness go out with 2010 and a new, happy, year of hope is upon us, because who says you have to live with hopelessness, and that you don't deserve something better?  My new years wish is that everyone gets what they dream for, hope for, and desire, and that you always know that there is someone beside you, guiding you, holding your hand, even if you can't see them or feel them.   They are there.   I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment