About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Couch & PJ's won!

Well, the couch and pj's won today.  I feel like such a slob, but I guess it's needed every once in a while.  Add into the slob-theme, ordered pizza in.  Thank goodness that Barro's Pizza has Gluten Free pizza... yes GF pizza... My allergy to wheat and gluten has created a huge thorn in my side, but the alternative is worth it- Not being sick!

I think my children are here... I hear them every once in a while, I've seen them in passing... Oh the joys of having 2 teenage boys...

Guess my slob routine will continue for the rest of the night... back to work tomorrow.  It's another short week, but yet seems so long...One more week on vacation from school, and then the crazy schedule begins again... crap!  It's almost over, thank goodness.  Oh the stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment