About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Monday, December 27, 2010

Untitled... for now...

Well, I don't really have much to say, which is quite the unusual thing because I always have a lot to say.  Today was a blah day really.  Didn't sleep well last night, could be contributed to the multi-hour nap I took earlier in the day, or maybe it was the two 30lb dogs who somehow always manage to sausage me in... still deciding which I want to blame more... Work was work, quiet.  No school because we're still on break for another week, thank goodness.  I did manage to score some awesome deals at my FAV place to shop- Old Navy.  Old Navy is my best friend (and my bank account and closet can testify to that).  But that ends the excitement for my day.  Told ya, blah.  I think the lack of sleep (I looked at the clock at 11, 11:30, 12:30, 2:30 and finally the alarm went off at 4:30) and the blah feeling have worked it's way deep into my core, and are winning the battle of consciousness...  High point, might snow in Phx on Thursday, how cool is that.  Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now, and who says you have to have something to say all the time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment