About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Sunday, April 3, 2011

As They Come...

Life certainly hasn't dealt me the cards that I expected it would.  Regardless, I've learned to make the best of things, as they come.  Sometimes good, sometimes bad, they are obviously lessons I was meant to learn.  I've realized that there doesn't always need to be a plan.  For those who know me planning is something that I have always done.  With planning comes the pressure to succeed, and if I didn't succeed, in my own eyes I was a failure.  But looking back, I really wasn't a failure, things just took a different path, and I can say now that was ok.  I am learning to look past the "plan" and just go with it.  Just going with it has certainly led me in some interesting directions recently...  I certainly don't know how things will end up, and what kind of experiences I'll be faced with and I'm ok with that, because I am enjoying this little place called the unknown.

The unknown... certainly a very scary place for me, but also someplace that I'm learning to kind of enjoy.  Is this the start of new things to come?  So far, I've seen good things in the unknown, so I'm willing to give it a shot, take it as it comes, and enjoy every minute of it.  Makes me wonder how many things have I missed out on by not just going with it?  So for now, I'm letting it ride.  Seeing how far it can go.  Wondering what other good things are in that place that I never really ventured to go...  Want to take this ride with me, into the unknown?  So, let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment