About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mostly Good Days...

Good days, bad days.  We all have our share of both.  I would have to say I have mostly good days.  Sometimes, that darn bad day creeps up on me, although not welcomed with open arms.  Today is one of those bad days.  Probably triggered by the massive migraine I have had since this morning, which by the way, has NOT gone away, although somewhat easing off and "tolerable" (or as tolerable as a migraine can be (chock it up to good drugs still working their magic)).  Why am I not asleep??? Dogs, phones, computers, kids, neighbors, you name it, it's kept me awake!  Which if anyone knows migraine drugs, is not an easy thing to do, stay awake!

So this migraine, which has triggered my bad day, has really triggered other emotions.  Emotions I really don't want to deal with today.  So now, I'm an emotional mess, missing what seems to be everyone!  Why is it that the people that you want the most are always so far away?  Ok, they are not really that far away, just a phone call, email, or text away.  But I can't see them at this moment!  And, now is when I need to see them most... (warning, emotional mess coming up!)

I'm missing my best friend!  The one person that I can talk to about anything, who has definitely seen me at my best, and my worst, who has listened to me cry and laugh and has been there for everything else since I moved to this hell hole...  I know Reno is just a short flight away, but right now it's just too far away...

I need my girl Robin!  Who is 20 minutes down the road, but who I never get to see anymore... My friend... who I swear we are the same person inside, just in different bodies... Who has been there from the beginning and end of my "past life" and now the beginning and end of "my new life"... We have had our ups and downs, but she is my girl...

Missing everyone else in-between.  You know who you are.  Don't have to say it.

Most of all, I'm missing the one person I can't see! Or talk to!  Or listen to!  Ok, emotional mess in full swing... sparing you all... will return shortly...

So, migraine go away.  Not welcome any more. Being kicked.  Bad days no longer.  Pulling myself back together.  On with GOOD DAYS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment