About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life Is Good!

Life is good!  I know I've said it a bunch of times, but it really is.  Sure, there will always be things missing, things that could be tweaked, things in my way, but they are things, and things can be changed.   It's really all just your perception on how you move toward or away from those things.  Positive attitude is everything!  Of course, it can't actually change anything, but can change how you look at it, and that is they key.

I may not have the greatest job, but I love the people I work with.  I may not live in the nicest place, but it's not a cardboard box hidden in the bushes.  I may not have a lot of money, but I have enough that we have the things that we need (and a little of what we want).  I may not be a supermodel with a perfect body, but I am perfect, perfect for me.  I may not be where I want to be, but that is just a matter of packing up and getting there.  All these things are perceptions, my perceptions; work, home, money, looks, and location are all things that can be tweaked, adjusted and changed.

Who says you have to accept things as they are?  We are constantly changing, and change is good. The ride along the way may be a bumpy one. Things may not always go in the direction you thought they would.  They may not make a lot of sense, yet.  They may look you directly in the face and make you ask why?  They may look completely impossible.  Perception; bumpy eventually turns into smooth, direction gets you where you're going, sense makes you want it even more, why makes the sense make more sense and impossible is never really impossible.

My Life is Good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment