About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Changes

Changes are coming, good changes and much deserved changes.  A new chapter is beginning, which I hope will lead to more chapters and other beginnings...

It's been a long and sometimes difficult road, but I knew the end of the road was out there, just didn't know when it was coming.  I'm finally in a good place.  I'm beginning a new career, which I have worked really hard to get to, but has come with a lot of sacrifices.  I've said goodbye to the past, once and for all, and now looking forward to the future, my new future. 

I have opened myself up to the possibility of new relationships, and look at each one that comes my way as a special thing and not a reminder of the past.  I'm realizing that there are good people out there, and people who will see me for who I really am, and not what they want me to be.  People who accept me as I am and like what they see.  And I like who I am and like what I see, and that's the most important thing, because who says that your own opinion isn't important, it is, it is the most important because if you like yourself, others will too.

So, come on in change, I'm glad to see you, you are welcome here and I have been waiting for you a long time.  I'm interested to see what you have in store for me, good or bad. Bring it!

Change.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment