About Me

My photo
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Who says you have to follow some kind of guidelines in life... On the advice of a great friend, this blog has been created. Seems, some people find my stories, life, and antics very amusing and comical. I'm not sure I would always agree with them, but I am putting it out there for you to decide on your own... About me: I'm a single mom of 2 amazing boys. My life is pure chaos, organized chaos, and somehow works for me. I'm not always sure how I make it work, but it does and gets us through each day, happy to face the next. Sounds a little crazy, and maybe it is, but it's our life. Our chaotic life...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy

I have to say, for a Monday, it's an OK day.  Didn't sleep well last night, but not overly tired.  Don't want to be at work, but then again, guess it's not so bad.  Could be due to the fact that I only have a few days left here (yep, that's probably it).  Weather is not great, but the sun is shining.  Yep, not a bad day at all.

Although my weekend plans were rained out, it was a great weekend anyway.  Spent some great quality time with my men!  That's always a fun time! We layed around, goofed off, watched some great movies (Sixteen Candles, Titanic, Dirty Dancing), did a lot of shopping and ate some incredibly fattening foods (who says you have to stay on track and eat healthy everyday, right?).  Yep, good times.

Although I am extremely nervous about the upcoming week, I am also very excited.  Very excited to start another new chapter in my life, looking forward to all the upcoming changes and meeting new people.  I can honestly say that I am happy with my life, happy with where I'm at, happy that I have two great boys, happy with my two incredibly spoiled dogs, happy with a great group of people that I am honored to call my friends, and happy with my family; my sister and her group of boys/men (all of them) and most of all the wonderful man I call my father... I wouldn't be anywhere without any of you, so because of you, I am HAPPY!

Enjoy your day, share your happiness, be thankful that you are here and that you are important and loved, because I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment